As of March, 2011, Rochele Hirsch has relocated to Singapore and is no longer providing video conferencing services in Atlanta.
For information on video conferencing rentals, send Rochele an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and she can refer you to local resources.
For video conferencing sales and service, please contact Video Systems of the Carolinas in Charlotte, NC.
So... You've been tasked to "find out" about video conferencing for your company.
Where do you start?
CommExpress can help. We'll help you match your business needs with the various elements that go into designing a good system, a system that can pay for itself very quickly.
Your needs will be defined by the locations you expect to conference with, the quality of the picture you expect to have, and the budget you must work within.
- Network Arrangements: ISDN, PRI's, T-1, long distance accounts, your internal IP Network, and other Managed Network Service arrangements
- Equipment: Group Systems, integrated Boardroom systems, and Desktop units.
- Auxiliary Equipment: Document camera, electronic white board, auxiliary cameras and microphones, projectors, plasma screens, audio conferencing systems, control systems, etc.
- Conference Room Design: Lighting arrangements, color of walls, positioning of equipment, sound reduction elements, integration of control systems
- Training: How to use the equipment, how to trouble shoot common issues, how to "dress" for the occasion
- Organizational Change: How to implement the use of the equipment to provide rapid return on investment. This can include dealing with issues from organizational culture to work flow redesign.